Live Online Priority Support (Beta)
Live support and advice are available between 19:00 and 20:00 GMT (21:00 and 22:00 South African Time), Tuesdays to Thursdays.
If you already created a support ticket, please click here to view the status of your support query and your position in the queue.
Create a support ticket
Please enter your name (you do not need to supply your real name, an alias is also acceptable), e-mail address and a short summary of your problem/query. You will then be taken to a page where we will issue you a Support Ticket Reference Number that you will need to quote at the beginning of the support session. We only provide Live Online Priority Support to those who have created a support ticket.
- Availability of this service depends on the workload of Cyber Top Cops.
- This is not an emergency service.
- This service is ONLY available for cyber security related issues.
- This service may be used for queries about the Free Security Software listed on our website. Technical support related queries for the paid versions, should be forwarded to the software developer/publisher of the software.
- If you require assistance in connection with spam, scams or hoaxes, please create a support ticket and then forward copies of the suspicious/offending e-mails to us. Please remember to quote your Support Ticket Reference Number in all the e-mails connected to the specific query. Visit our Report Spam page for more information.
- Do not use this service for assistance in malware removal, unless we specifically ordered you to do so. For malware removal, please follow our Malware Removal Guide.